The Almost Perfect Stock was one of my longest-running email controls for Louis Navellier's Blue Chip Growth advisory. This control ran for seven years!
The idea behind this ad came from an old John Caples ad titled Fix Almost Any Car. The power was in the word, "almost."
You see, Caples had tested How to Fix Any Car vs. How to Fix Almost Any Car. The headline with the word "almost" crushed the other one by a country mile.
I used that knowledge to craft The Almost Perfect Stock. My version was so powerful, it was the control for seven years by simply updating the numbers or subbing out different stocks.
What made it so powerful?
It played directly into what investors know--there are no perfect stocks.
However, contained in that headline/subject line was a mammoth curiosity factor every investor wanted to know, "What the heck is that flaw?"
Here's the best part of the flaw--it was really a disguised benefit!
It was a benefit that every investor in the world wanted to get their hands on--a low-priced stock making a ton of money that the investment world did not know about!
In this breakdown, you'll discover how I:
- Use my "Yellow Brick Road" methodology to walk the reader down the page to the order form
- Prove--paragraph by paragraph--this "secret stock" is not only "the next big thing" but could make you 50% richer in six months
- Blend the benefits of owning this secret stock with the benefits of subscribing to this publication
- Tie the immediacy of grabbing this stock now to the offer to subscribe to this publication.
- Combine credibility, believability, and risk-reversal as the only logical end to this email: to click and buy.
Once you see my breakdown, you'll see the magic behind my Almost Perfect Stock email and be able to use it for your next promotion.
SPECIAL FREE BONUS: In addition to the video breakdown, you'll also receive a copy of your own PDF of this winner to add to your personal swipe file. Valued at $99--yours free with this video breakdown.
By ordering this product, you agree not to share, copy, sell or otherwise distribute this proprietary and copyrighted information.
Available to stream instantlyWatch link provided after purchase
Complete video breakdown of Doug D'Anna's "The Almost Perfect Stock" sales letter that brought in thousands of dollars on each roll out during the most difficult times in the market.
- Complete video breakdown of Doug D'Anna's "The Almost Perfect Stock" sales letter that brought in thousands of dollars on each roll out during the most difficult times in the market.